Circle Of Shadows
Circle Of Shadows
Circle Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Circle of Shadows is an, international guild, in Archeage - Anthalon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to Join CoS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application to Join CoS. Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join CoS.   Application to Join CoS. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:59 am

Hi All,

My Name is Charlie, IGN Agramon, maybe some of you recognise the name, maybe not, hopefully the former Smile

Been playing Archeage since mid September 2015, i am a pretty active player, on most nights of the week for a few hours, I'm interested in all aspects of the game, Dungeons, PVP, Raids etc.
I was on this TS for a Reisig raid and really enjoyed it, seemed like a good bunch here who were also interested in the same things as myself,
I was in Debauchery Tea Party but they were pretty boring as a guild, never took part in anything and just wanted to do trade runs but as soon as you asked for help there was none available, almost felt like i wasn't even in a guild, so i left, now i have always thought that i would like to be part of this guild since doing a raid with you.

I have been gaming for many many years, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 16+4, NES, SNES, PS1, 2 & 3, PC gaming since CoD4 was released, am head admin in a large gaming community and go to private LANs with them 2 times a year so know what it takes to be part of things, still a bit of a noob in AA but am smart and a fast learner.

I know that you have just merged with Ghost so there are probably limited spaces left if any at all but if there are spaces it would be appreciated if you could consider this application.

Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Bohani
Admin
Bohani

Application to Join CoS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to Join CoS.   Application to Join CoS. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:58 pm

Greetings Agramon!
As you've stated before we have very limited spaces at the moment in guild!
You're application is being discussed! We will get back to you in a couple of days!
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://circleofshadows.guildmmorpg.com

Application to Join CoS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Shadows :: Joining the Guild-
Jump to: